"> Foro - [Información] ¡Nueva tienda de MinecraftMin sobre merchandising y productos de Minecraft! en Noticias del foro - Page 1 of 1
Noviembre 29, 2020, 11:07:58 am
Visitante

Autor Tema: [Información] ¡Nueva tienda de MinecraftMin sobre merchandising y productos de Minecraft!  (Leído 911 veces)

Agosto 30, 2019, 03:16:39 am

CoalsPlay

• Mensaje personal
    Yeah!
  • Actividad

• 0%
  • Logros

Más información

Buenas a todos Minforeros.

Como bien se comentó vía Twitter, vamos a abrir una sección nueva en MinecraftMin, la cual trata de una tienda de productos de Minecraft en amazon gracias al sistema de afiliados.

Esta novedad impulsaría y ayudaría de forma significativa el mantenimiento de MinecraftMin y poder tener una mayor estabilidad en la web. Mucha gente busca productos de merchandising relacionado con Minecraft y tampoco está de más reunir todo tipo de productos y colocarlos en una pequeña tienda donde podréis buscarlos por categorías y de forma más organizada y por supuesto el aportar una gran ayuda al foro.

Con este tipo de ayuda podríamos actualizar todos los plugins premiums que contiene el sitio, que son bastantes, podemos añadir complementos en el hosting para una mayor velocidad, publicidad y sobretodo seguridad de los datos.

Sobra decir que por supuesto no obligamos a nadie a comprar en la tienda, pero si por algún casual quisieras adquirir algún producto de merchandising de Minecraft y lo haces con nuestros enlaces de la tienda, nos estarías ayudando significativamente.

Creemos que posiblemente para mañana o para este fin de semana la tienda ya estaría completamente funcional para todo los usuarios.

Ya sabéis que en MinecraftMin siempre tratamos de ser lo más transparentes posible sobre las nuevas implementaciones que hacemos y el motivo, por lo que veía necesario comunicar esta información con la total transparencia posible.

Sin más, ¡un saludo a todos y seguimos en contacto!

Linkback: https://minecraftmin.net/index.php?topic=16221.0

Respuesta #1 Noviembre 17, 2020, 06:12:43 pm

ramboMek

• Mensaje personal
    MinecraftMin, el mejor foro Español!
  • Actividad

• 81.43%
  • Logros

Más información

psn blog post free

A Need To Read For Based Video-gamers
Video games are usually fun to play with. By the initial Atari games straight back from your daytime into the computer games and online video gaming of hightech approaches that are out now, game titles are a pastime that'll continue for a long time. Think about the subsequent tips regarding game titles.
Investigation and know the evaluation system used for games. Games aren't merely for kids, and there are lots of who are maybe not for children in any respect. Each games supplies a rating, such as for example EC for early childhood to AO, this means adults just. If your game acquire is to get someone else, especially a little, make sure the match's information is fit for that person.
KW:
PSN Redeem Codes 2021
Playstation Codes Free 2021
Online PSN Codes Generator 2021
Playstation Codes Generator 2021
PSN Plus Free Codes 2021

Respuesta #2 Noviembre 19, 2020, 12:48:10 pm

ramboMek

• Mensaje personal
    MinecraftMin, el mejor foro Español!
  • Actividad

• 81.43%
  • Logros

Más información

blog itunes cards 2021

Get Free iTunes Gift Card 2020
Redeem Apple Gift Card 2021
Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2020
How To Get Free iTunes Gift Cards 2020
Free iTunes Card Codes 2020
How To Get Free iTunes Gift Cards 2021
Get Free iTunes Gift Cards 2020 

1. you file an account with the above-mentioned website
2. You deposit $ 15
3. You send a glance at of the describe with the speech and a banknote issued to you with the uniform direct (I sent the Orange invoice), it is about verifying your details, because the funny man destined is legitimate, as if you were scenery up a bank account
4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your statistics, your account intention be accepted and a fictitious address desire be generated which transfer be assigned to the card
5. At times you indigence to crown up your recent account with the desired amount (I used PayPal and as regards the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
6. The deadline for the benefit of generating the carte de visite is 2-4 days, recompense me it took 3 days, you receive an e-mail with card details and you can start shopping

I do not recount the matrix step, i.e. buying iTunes Resemble, because those who are interested certainly be acquainted with how to do it. I will just reckon that the card details and the revitalized location are entered during the purchase and these text are assigned to your iTunes Store account. After buying iTunes Match, I immediately removed the card in the account settings, because these cards are non-returnable and each time I head up my account, a new harmonious is generated. I red the new address. The unalloyed activity of postal card activation from the shake of registration in the accommodation lasted 4 days in my occasion, I was informed about each change of station by e-mail. Of circuit, the for the most part start with is kindly described on the website, and I created this narration in favour of the easy, I promise that someone on the forum desire detect it useful.

UPDATE! It turned free that in the meantime they changed the postcard provider and seldom to buy off the iTunes Off help you need to have at least $ 51 added to the 25 representing the service itself, so you lack to finish up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be exhausted on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

xx
Información sobre MinecraftMin

Iniciado por CoalsPlay

5 Respuestas
1269 Vistas
Último mensaje Noviembre 14, 2020, 10:24:35 am
por ramboMek
xx
Información importante sobre MinecraftMin.

Iniciado por CoalsPlay

24 Respuestas
3452 Vistas
Último mensaje Noviembre 24, 2020, 05:03:56 pm
por ramboMek
xx
Información sobre actualizaciones o cambios.

Iniciado por CoalsPlay

0 Respuestas
1271 Vistas
Último mensaje Mayo 14, 2014, 09:45:16 pm
por CoalsPlay
xx
Decisión sobre el futuro de MinecraftMin

Iniciado por CoalsPlay

5 Respuestas
2344 Vistas
Último mensaje Noviembre 26, 2020, 02:59:23 pm
por ramboMek